Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for ROLEplayers!

Hello everyone! &nbsp;My RPG group is looking add to the fold for GMs and players alike. &nbsp;We're currently about a dozen running a large variety of games that include: Star Wars (FFG), A Song of Ice and Fire RPG, Pendragon RPG, Hunter the Vigil, Eberron D&D (5E), and Achtung! with many games on the horizon. &nbsp;We are looking for people that want to be immersed in the story as well as the rolling of dice. Games are typically scheduled as people can play on schedule as determined by the GM. &nbsp;Everyone is pretty flexible. &nbsp;If interested please check out our YouTube channel @&nbsp; <a href="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWuQ35EIFeJDt1_FG" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWuQ35EIFeJDt1_FG</a>... Feel free to reply here or send me a PM if interested! Thanks!
HI ! I would be interested to play Hunter. Any place for it ?
Sorry, Hunter is full. &nbsp; Most of the games listed above are full, but new games are starting. &nbsp;It is recruitment for the group, to get into various games, not really just one of those listed above.
That is pretty cool that you have your own youtube.com channel!&nbsp; Do you guys broadcast live on twitch too?
Yo I am interested :3
Radicus, Not typically. &nbsp;It is something we're looking into. &nbsp;I don't do any special editing to the videos so it probably would be fine. Ghost, What sort of games are you interested in?
Would it be possible for morning/afternoon games (my time is -7 UTC / PST/MST depending on daylight savings) on Tuesdays or Sundays? Super intreasted in Burning Wheel, Stars Without Numbers and Traveller but just looking for a game on one of those time slots.
Unlikely. &nbsp;Most people are working at those times. &nbsp;Our games typically start a bit later (6-9 EST, depending on who is GMing and playing). &nbsp;All those games are really attractive to me, but no one is running them currently.
I'd be interested with the start times are later in the day. I live in mountain time, so the 9EST(or even later) start time would be solid. I'm open to Fridays for now, and after next weekend my Sundays and Saturdays will be open as well. I'm open to any system, but only somewhat familiar with 5e at the moment.
I'm also on mountain time. &nbsp;Few people on central, few on est. &nbsp;my games typically are m-th, but other gms vary. &nbsp;There's not a ton of 5e from us, but let me know if you're still interested.
Depending on the times, I'm interested. It'd have to be later in the day. I'm expecting a work schedule where I could work as late as 7:30 MST some days.
I sent you a Disord link.
I'm interested in the Pendragon game. Are there spots open, and a regular play schedule?
I don't believe there are spots open for Pendragon. &nbsp;As I said earlier, this is not a post recruiting for specific games. &nbsp;It is post for people to join our group and get into various games as they become available. &nbsp;All games are run as available or as often as people want to play. &nbsp;There are never any "Every Friday", etc, a great deal of us are in our 30s and have families, so we play when we can.

Edited 1497809211
I am looking for an AD&D 2nd edition game. Starting level 1st thru 3rd. Really want a ROLE playing game not a roll playing one. Character development is very important to this player. I do not have camera or mic. only text. I really enjoy freeform games.&nbsp;I can play any time between 12 noon to 12 midnight&nbsp;Sunday thru Thursday. Friday and Saturday any time after 8 PM is good. All times are central standard times. Looking folward to hearing from u.&nbsp;
Hello Mike -- Our games use voice, but if you are looking for text only might I suggest Fellowship of the Dice, a great great PbP website. &nbsp;They can be found at <a href="http://dicefellowship.org" rel="nofollow">http://dicefellowship.org</a>. &nbsp;I know of no AD&D games right now, however, maybe you could convince someone to run one.
I'm interested in the D&D 5E campaign as a player. I'm new to Roll20 (and Eberron, but more than willing to read some books to get into the spirit of it). I'm available mainly Sunday nights EDT.
As I mentioned earlier, this post isn't recruiting for a specific game.&nbsp; I do not believe there's an room in the Eberron game.&nbsp; This is post for people to join our group and get into various games as they become available. All games are run as available or as often as people want to play. There are never any "Every Friday", etc, a great deal of us are in our 30s and have families, so we play when we can.
I'm always interested in finding games with mature folks. Let me know how to proceed. I'm experienced in 5e but am willing to learn any rpg. I am a heavy role player.&nbsp;
Are you looking for people to GM? I've got over 800 hours on here and run a bunch of non d20 mostly horror games. Shadowrun 3rd or 4th(I'm not great at 4th but I try), Deadlands:Hell on Earth, Savage Worlds war of the dead, Delta Green, Paranoia, Pinebox and East Texas University. I'm currently working on converting some older Savage Worlds stuff to see if it works in Deadlands classic. I'm on CST and have a lot of time on my hands
We could use some more GMs as more players show up. &nbsp;Now would be a great time to get a new GM into the fold.

Edited 1498011476
I would like to partake in one of these games as a player if there is an opening. I am particularly interested in ASOIAF, Star Wars, and Pendragon.
Hi ToG, I know there is a new Star Wars game coming up, and although my current ASOIAF is full, I run those games all the time. &nbsp;And there will be openings in the future. Tet
Any possibility for me to join a game?
What are you looking for?
Awesome, if it's possible, would you mind PMing me when the Star Wars game comes up or an Opening become available for the ASOIAF game?
I literally probably won't remember man. &nbsp;I suggest joining the the group and see how it goes.
Bump!
Hey there. Interested in applying as both player and GM. I've got several systems under my belt including ASOIAF, Pathfinder, V20, as well as some familiarity with many others, including FATE and Shadowrun 5e.&nbsp;
So uh you got any of that uh ASoIaF games a player could maybe join. :0&nbsp;
The game is currently full. &nbsp; But there are other things you could get into, including other ASOIAF games upcoming. &nbsp;Just let me know if you're interested.&nbsp;

Edited 1498290523
Hello! i'm a somewhat newish tabletop RPG player. started about 8 or 9 months ago. My ideal campaign would be one that's pretty heavy on the RP, but i also love combat and exploration and of course.... LOOT! lol. i've got experience with a homebrew setup that was original D&D with rules from 1st/2nd/5th editions. maybe 4th too can't remember. a one shot of Star Wars force and destiny (i think is what it was called), and i've played more 5th edition D&D than anything else. currently looking for a game to satisfy my RP urges throughout the week. I'm interested in trying out any of the following: D&D 3.5e, D&D 4 or 4.5e (not sure the difference lol) Pathfinder, Dragon Age, Savage Worlds (sounds pretty cool from what i've heard of it), 13th Age (tried it once, really confused me though haha). I've also wanted to try my hand at some horror RPGs ever since i got a taste of a Call of Cthulhu one shot. was tons of fun! My availability is any day other than saturday from 8:00PM - 12:00PM EST. on Fridays i could go anywhere from 8:00AM - 3:00AM EST
Sounds good ByaGamer. I sent you a PM.
Bump for those looking for a great group! &nbsp;We've got several new players and are always looking for more. If you are looking for roleplaying of the highest quality, let me know!
I am interested in both Playing and Mastering a Fragged Empire game. I've been doing some work with macros trying to get FE running smoothly on Roll20 and I'm almost done, if you've got interested players (or someone else who will GM) I would be happy to share my work/play time with eager roleplayers.
Well, I can't guarantee that people will want to play a single game. &nbsp; The group is more about the whole, playing various games instead of just one.
Hi there! Just checked out some of your youtube vids, I liked what I saw! I'm pretty new to Roll20, I actually haven't gotten to play yet. I'm interested in D&D 5E, DCC, Warhammer40k and Star Wars (though I don't own any books for that system). I'd like to join your group as a player, please feel free to check my Bio page.
Is it US time exclusivly or do you have Europeans as well?
Depends on when you can play. &nbsp;We do start at 9-10 EST typically, That's GMT -4 I believe.
One more bump.&nbsp; We could use another GM or two.
I don't&nbsp; know if this post is still active or not, but I figured I would chime in just in case. I'm looking for an opportunity to roleplay, preferably with one of the games that I've backed on Kickstarter in the past couple years, but still haven't had the opportunity to try out. Recently, I've had my eyes set on games like Fragged Empire , Coriolis , or Infinity (any of these would probably be at the top of my list). I also wouldn't mind trying recent D&D 5e-compatible books like Hyperlanes or Esper Genesis . For a bit more information about me, feel free to look at my player profile .
None of those games are being run, but if you are looking for a group that plays many different types of games, please let me know and we will get you involved asap!
I'm interested in what you have to offer, I have roughly a years experience over multiple systems, which include Battletech, 40k, and mutants and masterminds though my favorite system thus far seems to be world of darkness. My ideal starting time is around 10:00pm eastern which aligns with your suggested times nearly perfectly, and am available most if not all days of the week during that time frame. I'm bit of a perfectionist so I apologize but I dont think I'm ready to GM as of yet, though I look forward to hosting stories of my own in the future.
I'm going to address a concern that I have with this group. A larger group can be problematic if one has to depend on one person speaking at a time with a table that large. It's not like a live, at the table, scenario in which people can pair off or divide into little groups and entertain themselves. Control becomes an issue, people speaking over one another and so forth.&nbsp; So, my question is... does this group of yours divide up into smaller groups for games?&nbsp; If so, I am a seasoned GM of many game systems. My favorites include D&D 3 through 5, Pathfinder and World of Darkness (Both but I severely prefer the New). I am also really wanting to steep myself more into Shadowrun as I've never played or GMed but I have a severe desire for it these days.&nbsp;
@SPAZ_ I will send you a link to the Discord server. @Kels Blades and Blasters is a pool of players, not one huge group that is in every game. &nbsp;How many players is up to the GM, but typically you see 3-6 people depending on what the GM feels comfortable with. &nbsp;I will send you the Discord link as well. For those interested in seeing what we're about, check us out: &nbsp;<a href="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWuQ35EIFeJDt1_FGnOIz3Q" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWuQ35EIFeJDt1_FGnOIz3Q</a>