Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Folders For Macros!!

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to view my humble suggestion it is as follows. Suggestion: The addition of an option to create folders within the Macros  tab of the Roll20 game window in a similar, if not identical way, like that of the folders option under the Journals tab. Explanation: I know that many people have who avidly produce macros for all manner of rolls and templates will understand how messy the Macros  tab can become as macros are created to link to additional macros and so forth. I believe that the addition of addition organization options such as folders would be indispensably useful to everyone. After all if your OCD like I am a messy tab is literally painful to look at.  Please up vote this idea so that the Mod Team may better see it, if you support the idea I have laid out. Regards
Gold
Forum Champion
Good suggestion, Arch. There are a few Suggestion posts related to this. You may want to add your Comments and Vote +1 on the most popular of those, Folders in addition to Tags for ALL Resource Management
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .