Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Pathfinder or D&D 3.5 or mix of the two, Forgotten Realms game.

Edited 1497829720
Hello, I'm a 27 year old Finnish player looking for preferably a Pathfinder or D&D 3.5 game set in the Forgotten Realms campaign setting. Although I'm not too familiar with the 5th edition rules, In a pinch, I can educate myself on them as well. Personally I prefer serious games with serious themes and consequences, with emphasis on heavy roleplaying, being invested in your character and staying in character as much as possible. I also prefer already established campaign worlds, such as Forgotten Realms, or similar worlds (Eberron, Greyhawk, etc, though my knowledge of those is far more limited than FR). I heavily dislike min-maxing, trying to cheese the system or the like. The more believable the world and the characters and their actions, the better. So far I've only been DM'ing my own game here in Roll20, and it's a campaign that's been going on for about 5 years now, more or less, and I'd like a change of pace and experience things from the player's side of view. The last time I was a player in a D&D / Pathfinder game was about 6 years ago. I'd probably like to play a rogue-type of character or 'Slayer' from Pathfinder's hybrid classes, though the choice probably depends on the game and setting, etc. I believe Thursday and Saturday evenings might work best for me, though times are negotiable. (5 PM or 6 PM UTC /=/ 8 PM or 9 PM local time, respectively) If there's a group with an empty seat and I have your interest, either leave a reply here or contact me in PM. Thanks for your time.
(Bump)