Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Page control issues

1) I don't know what "archiving" a page is supposed to do, but it appears simply to make it entirely inaccessible. It can't be loaded, can't have players moved onto it, can't be edited, can't be deleted, can't have anything happen to it. 2) If you change the page name to a null string, the page becomes inaccessible. 3) if you have a page name with a null string, you can't create new pages. At this point I have two entirely inaccessible pages and no way to create a third, useful, page.
1387076826
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Archiving just puts the page into a virtual storage mode. You can not use it till you restore it. You should be able to change the name back. You should be able to just click on it to bring up the name to change. How did you make a null name? Can you tell me the steps?
1387077106

Edited 1387077249
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Did you rename the archive? I just did that and caused it to lock up in the same manner you describe. To repeat this: Create a map page and archive it. Rename the Archive and that causes the OP's problem. ---edit--- Solution : Leave the board and reenter. It resets.
1387077235

Edited 1387077505
Gauss
Forum Champion
1) All un-archived maps load when the game loads. Archiving prevents a map from loading which speeds load times. Archiving is also used to reduce the number of maps shown so that you can manage your game better. 2/3) Please send me a join link and I will come take a look. Replicated, I will file a bug report. In the meantime just hit F5 (refresh) and that should fix the problem.
It's fixed on Dev, will be fixed on Main tomorrow after the update. I also made it so you can't drag to re-order the "Create" and "Archive" pages /sigh :-)