Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Change token image

I tried using this script but when I use the --set option it says: 0 is not a valid value for set parameter Regardless of which number i put in it gives the same error. I used the --flip option and that works.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi Kevin, what is the set up for your token? I'm assuming a rollable table token? Are all the images in the token in your personal library?

Edited 1498045170
Yes I made sure i copied them from purchased into my lib. And yes it is a token table. As mentioned, the flip works.  --incr works also.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hmm, intriguing, I use that script a lot. Could you drop a couple of screenshots of the table setup and the right click 'choose image' menu of the token?
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
No reason it shouldn't work... what command are you using in chat?
!change-token-img --set ?{number}
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
And the plot thickens... that works fine for me in testing. I'd try reinstalling the script to ensure the latest release (doubt this is the issue as it hasn't updated in a while) and maybe try rebuilding your table to ensure there is nothing funky going on there.

Edited 1498056661
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Are you images in your User Library, or are they MarketPlace Images? Nevermind, I see that they are...
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
So, if you just type a number instead of using the Roll Query, does it work?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Take the ! off the front and see what gets printed to the chat.
If I take the ! out the following is the return, with me selecting 1. Kevin (GM): change-token-img --set 1
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Hm.. If you want to shoot me a PM with an Invite and GM me, I'll come try to figure out what's going on...
Created a new table and has the same problem.
You are still listed from some earlier work you did. Runequest 2.1 game.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Found the issue and sent a pull request up to the repo.