Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Creating Token Decks Image Library Question

In the Wiki I thought I read something to the effect that there is a card image folder for making card decks? At any rate, I was making tokens to pass out instead of cards.  My question is, is there an easier way to make the deck versus what I did?  Which was to load that image 36 times to make token and now I have 36 images of that in my library.  

Edited 1498247019
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
You can drag images from your Library into the card creation dialog to use the same image multiple times without re-uploading it.
Thanks Aaron!

Edited 1498248622
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Actually, I've told you wrong.  I was thinking you couldn't drag from the side panel, but it's the other way around, you can't drag from the Recent Uploads panel, you have to drag from the side panel. Also, note that there are sometimes weird dynamic when you have two dialogs overlapping with drop areas.  If you drag an image over and it doesn't seem to update, look at other dialogs below it to see if you acciendtally put it there instead...

Edited 1498419884
Neither method works for me.  I dont know if its a Mac user or browser user thing or software?  I can click and drag all day from either spot and nothing happens.  The only way the box accepts an image is from a file off of my computer.  Nothing form my Roll20 Library.  I even watched the 2013 tutorial video and it shows what youre saying and I tried repeating...Shrug.  
What browser are you using? If you are using Chrome, try Firefox; if using Firefox, try Chrome.
Yeah it has to be a browser thing because for giggles I logged in with Safari and here is what my tokens/card look like [?] vs in Google Chrome they are actual PNG images.