Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP 3-4 D&D 5e Wednesday evenings Mountain Time some homebrew

Hey I'm looking for fun adventures looking for a relaxing strategic campaign of D&D. A few home brew things I would like to enable to add some stuff to the game. An easy durability system is in play as weapons and armor lose points from crit fails or crits deal armor wear. I want to also change the finding money everywhere as you find more of objects that you leave in a trade system that gets you more or less depending on the trade. I am also thinking of having a giant shared building I design maps and having the players able to sculpt and buy things for the place like a stable, armory, market place, better looking rooms etc... I'm thinking around 7pm mountain time. 
Hey, thought I'd be the first to throw my hat into the ring. The homebrew stuff sounds intriguing, especially the selling loot vs. finding piles of loose coins aspect. I've got a number of character ideas to fit any group makeup, and I'm free until around 11 MT on wednesdays
Hey Vince, I'm interested in joining a new campaign. I'm CST, and Wed nights should work great. I'm open to playing most characters... what kind of setting?
That time ending would be great I would say a standard session is 3 hours. What's your discord and we can start chatting? 
Hey Brine, the story revolves around a war where a magical weapon has unleashed devastation upon the 2 ruling kingdoms. The extension and influence of their reach has decreased drastically as new good and evil rulers emerge to take hold of an opportunity to become the new leading power factions. Your heroes are caught in the middle of this new coming to age, one opportunity taken could provide an ally powerful with trade,smithing, or magic as another could make you a powerful enemy
Please add my discord if you are interested in joining or have any question . My tag is pvtvince #6552
Nightly bump 1-2 spots left 
I'm a new player but be available right now if you'd have me! I just sent you a friend request on discord