Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Pathfinder] Comendium updates?

We are now several Bestiaries behind in updates to our Pathfinder Compendium. I know that the Roll20 crew has a ton on their plate with all the WotC stuff and the convention and all.  Is there going to be any move to import some of the newer OGL Bestiary data? 
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
The Devs have been hinting that an update to the Pathfinder compendium(as well as 5e and...?) IS coming.  I believe today's  Roll20CON 2017: Day 1 - Community Spotlight (20:08) even mentioned the Devs would be speaking about it tonight.  ;-)
Allrght then!  Cant wait!

Edited 1498368858
ok... I went and found it.&nbsp; <a href="https://www.twitch.tv/videos/154235380" rel="nofollow">https://www.twitch.tv/videos/154235380</a> &nbsp; so yeah... there is nothing here about pathfinder except that they say they want to allow us to create our own lists of things in the compendium... but there are massive holes in the compendium.&nbsp; Most of the monsters are missing.&nbsp; He goes into great depth about how wonderful the 5E compendium works, but that doesn't help me and my group.&nbsp; I would love to see that kind of love being spreading over to our system.&nbsp; Failing that, it would be nice to see it turned over to our amazing pathfinder Roll20 community.&nbsp; People like Vince have done some AMAZING work, and there are certainly many people who would gladly do the legwork of entering / importing the OGL data needed and developing the interface with the great character sheet they have built.&nbsp; I do have to say that failing the above, I will be hugely disappointed.&nbsp; I don't want to be negative because I love Roll20, but I am begining to feel a bit down on our prospects on this topic.