Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

OGL Skill, Saves and Core Macros

Zym
Sheet Author
I am not sure why this is so difficult to find. I would have thought something so simple would be on the front page of roll20, promoting OGLs abilities, but I just can't seem to re-create this macro which was set up for me by an event organiser earlier. Time is of the essence, as I have to run this game in a couple of hours.  TL;DR I am trying to recreate these macros to input for my OGL Roll20 Sheet D&D 5e game today. Could anyone help paste me in the correct script for these macros.
This is the one I use for my OGL games /w "@{selected|character_name}" &{template:atk} {{range=**Saves, Abilities,** **Skills, and Tools**}} {{charname=@{selected|character_name}}} {{desc=**Saving Throws** [Strength](~selected|strength_save) **|** [Dexterity](~selected|dexterity_save) **|** [Constitution](~selected|constitution_save) [Intelligence](~selected|intelligence_save) **|** [Wisdom](~selected|wisdom_save) **|** [Charisma](~selected|charisma_save) ***[DEATH](~selected|death_save)*** **-----------------------------------------------** **Ability Checks** [Strength](~selected|strength) **|** [Dexterity](~selected|dexterity) **|** [Constitution](~selected|constitution) [Intelligence](~selected|intelligence) **|** [Wisdom](~selected|wisdom) **|** [Charisma](~selected|charisma) **-----------------------------------------------** **Physical Skills** [Acrobatics](~selected|acrobatics) **|** [Athletics](~selected|athletics) **|** [Steath](~selected|stealth) **Social Skills** [Persuasion](~selected|persuasion) **|** [Deception](~selected|deception) **|** [Insight](~selected|insight) [Intimidation](~selected|intimidation) **Senses** [Investigation](~selected|investigation) **|** [Perception](~selected|perception) **Knowledge** [Arcana](~selected|arcana) **|** [History](~selected|history) **|** [Medicine](~selected|medicine) [Nature](~selected|nature) **|** [Religion](~selected|religion) **Miscellaneous** [Survival](~selected|survival) **|** [Animal Handling](~selected|animal_handling) [Performance](~selected|performance) **|** [Sleight of Hand](~selected|sleight_of_hand) **-----------------------------------------------** **Tools** [ @{selected|repeating_tool_$0_toolname} ](~selected|repeating_tool_$0_tool) [@{selected|repeating_tool_$1_toolname} ](~selected|repeating_tool_$1_tool) [@{selected|repeating_tool_$2_toolname} ](~selected|repeating_tool_$2_tool) [@{selected|repeating_tool_$3_toolname} ](~selected|repeating_tool_$3_tool) }} Remove the line for tools that the PC doesn't have or add blank ones.  I chose the latter Good luck and happy gaming