Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Play with Steve K., Roll20's Lead Developer, today at 2pm PT for Roll20CON. Can you survive the horror of Helicon Island?

Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Leave a message in&nbsp; this thread any time before the game starts. There are still plenty of spots. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5205124/wanna-pl" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5205124/wanna-pl</a>...
? what system?

Edited 1498420949
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Douglas W. said: ? what system? GUMSHOE No prior experience needed.
Gold
Forum Champion
Length of game duration expected? Are you taking lurkers? I would love to be in your game but it's going to overlap with another Roll20CON game that I'm in, starting just one hour later and I'm sure that's not enough time to play in this.

Edited 1498421809
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Gold said: Length of game duration expected? Are you taking lurkers? I would love to be in your game but it's going to overlap with another Roll20CON game that I'm in, starting just one hour later and I'm sure that's not enough time to play in this. If you don't mind dying first? Edit: Game should last a few hours and lurkers are fine.
Did they survive?
We horribly died, desperate and going mad in the process :D
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
zerosius said: We horribly died, desperate and going mad in the process :D It was tons of fun!