Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Quickly move players between maps

One of the issues I'm having with STK on roll20 is not being able to quickly move the players between maps that are far apart, I keep having to drop the players on maps in-between. Is there a quick way of getting the players between maps?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
You can archive the maps that won't be used for that session so there is less maps shown. There is an API script that let's you move players from map to map with a command and I think there is another way or two but I can't remember what they are.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Page Navigator would certainly help since you are a pro subscriber :) Scott is hopefully working on a fix for it too ;)
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Yes, yes I am, just a little busy in the lab lately (and working on the pathfinder companion)
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
There you are.  Get back to the lab Scott. lol ;-P