Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Game Addon Deleted but all Maps/Handouts/Etc still in game

I accidentally deleted one of the maps in TFTYP - Sunless Citadel In order to bring it back, I removed the entire Add on from my campaign.  After I refreshed, all of the assets/maps/handouts/etc are still in game.  I tried deleting the Sunless Citadel folder but that only removed the folder itself, not the contents.  I now have a large amount of unorganized assets in the Journal section I can't seem to get rid of without manually deleting each. Any help cleaning up without removing my other Add Ons would be much appreciated.
Gid
Roll20 Team
As a Pro user I would recommend rolling back your game to either before you deleted the map or before you started deleting the folder content within the game itself. If you re-add the addon from the Game Settings page, it should plop the missing map back in and ignore all the other content of the addon still present in your game.
Ok, thanks for the help!
Gid
Roll20 Team
You're very welcome, Matt! Please let us know if you run into any issues when doing this.