Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Operation Gamer Wife

Chez
KS Backer
Ok Riley and crew, if I didn't love you before.... So, had wife jump on to the laptop to do a little beta testing with Roll20 since my regular gaming pals have had some scheduling issues past couple weeks. She is not a gamer. I have tried and tried over the years. Online, offline, minis, card games...everything but a tabletop because without those gateway games, I knew there would be little hope of that. She'll tolerate playing many of these things with me at times to participate in my hobbies, but never because -she- wants to. Have had some luck with the Sentinels of the Multiverse card game lately, but I still have to drive us doing that. So, took her through some of Roll20's features and threw a little mini encounter at her to test out the tools, note bugs, replicate forum problems etc. Afterwards, she kept saying how neat it was and how easy to use it was. So, cool, cool. Tonight after dinner she turns and says she wouldn't mind playing "some of that Roll20 stuff." Wha?? Seriously dudes, if Roll20 has unlocked what I've been trying to do for years (and it's looking like it might) +8 to gratitude.
Great news! :-) Let us know if it sticks...
Gid
Roll20 Team
That's so awesome! Congrats!