Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

current campaign maps not showing

I've been running a campaign for the last month or so and have come to continue it after a weeks break. my problem is that my campaign is there but all the maps i created come up with the basic blank map screen with some of the fog of war still there. can anyone help?
Were the map objects ones you had taken from the art library web search or from your own uploaded art library/marketplace purchases?
yeah, I'm having this same problem too.
Tell me the name of the campaigns having the issue and I'll take a look.
1387243723
Gauss
Forum Champion
Phillip and Stmpeng , in addition to supplying the campaign names for Riley please send me join links and I will come take a look.
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/search" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/search</a>
wargames test
1387255484

Edited 1387255495
Gauss
Forum Champion
Stmpeng, the join link can be found on your campaign details page by clicking on the "Invite Players" link. Copy the link at the bottom of the popup window and private message me with it. :)
oh, sorry I do that now
&lt;deleted join link - Gauss&gt;
1387258189
Gauss
Forum Champion
Ok, I am in. Please promote me to GM.
1387261127

Edited 1387261463
Gauss
Forum Champion
Stmpeng, as per our conversation in the game, please post the following information: 1) disable any extensions you may have running. Here is how you can disable your extensions: <a href="https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/187443?hl=en" rel="nofollow">https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/187443?hl=en</a> After disabling your extensions please try check to see if your campaign(s) is working properly. If it is not then proceed with the following steps: 2) please post any bugs from your console (Ctrl+Shift+J for chrome) 3) go to <a href="http://supportdetails.com/" rel="nofollow">http://supportdetails.com/</a> and post the results you find (except your IP address) 4) Please post your campaign names or the campaign details links
yay! I did it
1387262212
Gauss
Forum Champion
Thank you for the screenshots. I do not see any obvious extensions but there could still be something in the background interfering. Please follow step 1 above and let us know what happens.
hi sorry i didnt get back to you. i just tried it on a different computer and it worked fine but still wont on my main computer my campaign is search for treasure and i will add you asap
1387306461
Gauss
Forum Champion
Phillip , on the computer having problems please go to <a href="http://supportdetails.com/" rel="nofollow">http://supportdetails.com/</a> and supply the details it provides except for IP address.
no worries, Mines back
1387342225
Gauss
Forum Champion
Stmpeng, your maps are back in Chrome? Did you do anything to resolve it?
used support
1387342996
Gauss
Forum Champion
Could you elaborate? What do you mean by 'used support'?
that last bit of what you sent me on the campain
1387344200
Gauss
Forum Champion
For the others that are having this problem could you be more specific as to what cleared the problem? :)
follow me to my campaign, it should be on there. but I think it the part about removing extensions
1387345636
Gauss
Forum Champion
Thank you. I just needed to know which of the many things I suggested might have worked.
also, it was only AFTER I did all the other thing.
1387346801
Gauss
Forum Champion
Phillip , please disable your extensions and see if that fixes the problem. How to disable extensions: <a href="https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/187443?hl=en" rel="nofollow">https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/187443?hl=en</a>