Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Game still marked for Roll20Con

I marked my game as being a part of Roll20Con for my home campaign (and we played a session at Roll20Con), but I didn't un-mark it as being not Roll20Con and kept rescheduling it for the next and next session, and a warning came up (a red box) saying that I should schedule it within the time frame of Roll20Con. Now that time period is over, and the checkbox to mark it as being part of Roll20Con is gone, but the warning still remains (and I can't un-mark it from Roll20Con to turn off the warning). Is it possible to un-mark it now, or stop showing the warning?
Gid
Roll20 Team
Hi Matti, Our apologies about the trouble with that. What's the name of the game that has that stuck on it?
It's called "Barovian Holiday". Thanks for checking this out!
Cyber Nights.
It's been fixed for my game. Thanks!
Gid
Roll20 Team
You're very welcome, both yours and Redfangs' games should now have the convention radio button cleared from it. Thank you for reporting this!
I have the same problem Bogcampi campaign
Same one on "Jamming with the Stars"

Edited 1499283721
Gid
Roll20 Team
We just pushed a bug fix that should allow you to enable your previously registered Roll20CON games and place them back onto the LFG system.
My listing is now good, thank you.