Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Map Disapeared

1387326358
Trace the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I cannot see the maps I have made. I can still see where I put Fog of War, but nothing else. It will not even let me place new tokens
1387326930

Edited 1387328094
Could you try checking if the campaign works in a different browser? If that works, then try clearing the cache of your first browser and see if that helps.
Also please let us know the name of the campaign if you're still having issues.
1387331802
Trace the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
The campaign is called "Prince Lucan" and chrome is the only browser i have had work on my computer
I have the same problem. My campaign is called "Rise of the Damned God".
Trace, did clearing your browser's cache help? Exlin, would you mind clearing your cache as well?
@Trace I was just able to join your Campaign, and at least the current page the players are on that I could see worked fine for me. @Exlin Same thing... This is going to sound weird, but you might try making your browser window smaller (like, resize it) and then reload and see if that fixes it. If that doesn't make a difference, you will need to get us a console log so we can further debug the issue. In Chome: <a href="https://developers.google.com/chrome-developer-tools/docs/console#opening_the_console" rel="nofollow">https://developers.google.com/chrome-developer-tools/docs/console#opening_the_console</a>
I downloaded Firefox and it seems to be working. Thank you!
1387341843
Gauss
Forum Champion
Exlin , would you still be willing to spend some time working with us trying to get to the cause of the problem?
1387342001

Edited 1387342260
If you need me i can but i don't know if i'll be any help.
1387342891

Edited 1387342921
Gauss
Forum Champion
Please try he following: 1) In Chrome: Hit Ctrl+Shift+Delete. Checkmark "Empty the Cache" and uncheck everything else. Change the dropdown menu to "beginning of time" Then hit 'clear browsing data' It should look like this: 2) Hit Ctrl+Shift+J and then click on the network tab. Then enter your campaign. After a few minutes please take a screenshot of your browser showing the campaign and post it to me in private message. Here is an image of the network tab open I have boxed the network tab in red.
1387345778
Gauss
Forum Champion
Update: Another user having this problem fixed it by disabling his extensions. Please try disabling your extensions. How to disable extensions: <a href="https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/187443?hl=en" rel="nofollow">https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/187443?hl=en</a>
1387411439
Trace the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
emptying the cache seems to have worked