Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder AP: Curse of the Crimson Throne - Mondays 8PM EST seeking one player for long-term.

So I'm running the Pathfinder AP Curse of the Crimson Throne. We need one player to fill an open spot and become part of this group. Game times are 8PM Eastern on Monday evenings. Applicants should understand they're expected to not flake out, so if availibility is a maybe, this isn't the game for you. I know it sounds callous, but I really have no paitence for people who flake and miss sessions with no word at all. The group are good guys and I think the adventure is an interesting one. Applicants should pick up and read the Curse of the Crimson Throne Player's Guide (it's free), and I would suggest reading up on the Guide to Korvosa, as that is the primary setting, and characters should reflect that. The party makeup consists of a Life Oracle, Conjuration Wizard, Dual Weapon Ranger, and Rogue, and a 25 point buy. You can contact me via PM, or more directly on Skype as Askren- Also there may be a make-up session sometime during this week.

Edited 1387339939
I am interested, I could make a cleric or summoner or cross class one I do have previously made characters and own all of the Curse throne book path so books 1-6 and the players guide. Edit: I sent a skype message too
I', definitely be interested. Mondays are completely open for me, and the only thing that could possibly get in the way of that is family, as Christmas is drawing near. I'm fairly new to Pathfinder, though I have experience in other D20 games, and am capable of filling out character sheet. I also have possession of the books you recommended.
Pm'd
Sent you a skype request!
Skype request sent, Would be looking to play a LN cleric