Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Warhammer 40k

I'm looking for a DM that is willing to DM me in a warhammer 40k style game I'm not familiar with any systems that would go with it ,but am willing to learn. I also really want to play an ork campaign just because I myself am British and love the way they talk and act. Anyone willing to DM me let me know.
Also anyone who wants to join as a player feel free to post
Yeah I would like to join in as well.
Yus let's krump them gitz and steal their fancy gubbinz. Time and date is important to me. Also:
Depending on the what day and what time, I would be interested.
Depending on day and time, I would most certainly be interested.
It'll be interesting to play a game from the otherside of the coin. What day's or times are you thinking of?

Edited 1500290718
First we need a DM/GM for this. Second time and date ofc. Then try to use RT and OW parts so we aren't all copy-paste orks. After that...ermm...the theme of our group? Stuck behind enemy lines or pirates or mercenaries or starting as ork underdogs on some ship or in the gang slowly rising up in reputation and ranks as the stakes get higher and higher?
As for time I live in Britain ,but considering my current schedule I can make almost any time work except mondays or sundays ,so ther best thing players can do right now is post times good for them so we can create a time good for everyone.
Also discord will be necessary for this otherwise our ork talk is going to waste 
Hmmm for now Friday works for me.
Friday's after dinner works for me. I also have a functioning Discord account to help with da Ork speek.
Sandy S.
Marketplace Creator
Here's a hook: A vital forge world of the Imperium has just repelled a Chaos Marine assault and, as more and more greenskins flock to the system under his banner, a cunning Warboss sends a crack commando team (you) of Ork nobz and two mekboyz to hijack the newly completed Titan "Astreus." Warboss Grekkanid knows he is on the verge of a Waaagh, and if the Titan is destroyed, the swelling green tide will turn into a massive tidal wave of Ork energy that will plunge the system into bloody chaos. The mission will be brutal and you all will die, but how you die is important: only if you die in enough glorious ways will the psychic power overflow and generate the momentum needed to start the glorious Grekkanid Waaagh!
Nice but if we are playing that i ma planning to survive. I had my own share of tyranid infested ships and chaos abominations. *smirks* Don't worry i have a painboy to keep ya in one piece.
Sounds like Fridays are the best bet so far still need a GM who knows what hes doing though.