Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[Token Request] Swashbucklers and Musketeers

Edited 1387343713
Tom
Pro
Sheet Author
Yes, there are plenty of fantasy pirate sets out there, but that's about where it ends. I just started up a Witch Hunter 2nd ed game and there just isn't much out there for me beyond the monsters (which are important, but c'mon!). If I wasn't running Witch Hunter, I'd be running Solomon Kane or 7th Sea. And let's show some love for the All for One: Regime Diabolique fans too. So how about a set or two of dashing swashbucklers, decadent nobles, lovely femme fatales and daring musketeers. 16th–18th Century style tokens. And don't forget the brute squads! Thanks!
that and victorains stuff, theres many steampunk RPGS and table tops(Ex: Wolsung, G.A.S.L.I.G.H.T, Ect.)
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Find your own images of swashbucklers, and use TokenTool to create your own tokens. It's very easy - just drag a pic onto the tokentool window. <a href="http://www.rptools.net/index.php?page=tokentool" rel="nofollow">http://www.rptools.net/index.php?page=tokentool</a> You can use mouse wheel to make it smaller or larger, and drag the pic around with the mouse. It will create a frame for your token, and cut off everything outside the token.
Tom
Pro
Sheet Author
I have been making my own tokens in Photoshop. It isn't difficult in the least. But there are some really good designers working around here. And I'd love to have some top down brute squads to throw at players.
well I can "make" my own, but.... wouldn't be easier if there's already tokens on hand...?