Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

I'm a DM - Anyone up for a game right now (July 6)! (D&D 5e)

Edited 1499372789
I've just found that my usual group can't make tonight and I'm still itchin' for a game. I've got a short module/story setup and just looking for some players. - Send a message below if you're free! It would be D&D 5e, Levels somewhere between 2-4. Word of warning, this will be a TEXT only game. No mics or video chat.
what were you looking to run? 5e? what lvl characters? how long do you think the session will be?
Hey Neil, I'm in the UK, so probably until maybe 1am.... Which is about 3 hours :) Sorry, 5e, any low level characters between maybe 2-4?
It's been an hour since I posted, and have had one response (Cheers Neil!). I think that I was perhaps being a little optimistic :). I think I'll run out of time before I can find a few more willing victims! volunteers. Happy nerding!
all right if you ever need a player hit me up.
Will do. - Cheers
Hi! If you're still interested, I would love to join. What do we need to do in order to join/make a character?
I'd be willing! If you need any information PM me. 
Hey what's up I'm down. I get that I'm probs too late, but idk like hmu if you ever need a player?