Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character Sheet Keeps Not Saving

I'm having an issue where changes made to a character's sheet don't save when I close out of the campaign and reload it. Does anyone have an idea as to what might be causing this?
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Which character sheet is this? If this is a custom sheet, make sure that all of the inputs/etc. that are supposed to represent character attributes have name="attr_example"  (for a field to be stored as @{example}).
Hey Brian, It's not a custom one. I thought that the problem was isolated to a specific character sheet but going through multiple of them it looks like the campaign just rolled back an entire session of me making edits. I had a solid internet connection the whole time and no red error message saying I was having any problem connecting to roll20.