Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][DND 5E] Mondays. 7-9pm PST. Looking for hack and slashers.

I suffer from a case of the Mondays every Monday and need something to help me (you) get through the week. I'm a long time DND DM with 25 years experience. I've gotten so busy lately and life has been pretty harsh so I don't have a lot of time to flesh out a full campaign. I usually spend months building a campaign but I really just want to kill stuff with some good players. You'll start as level 1 and progress as normal. The main focus will be combat scenarios that I throw at you every week. Some scenarios might take multiple weeks to get through. Most role play will take place in our forums. You'll have to be very active in the forums for this to work. My thought is that downtime between Mondays is when you do most of your role play in the forums if you aren't already in a combat encounter. You'd essentially be bounty/monster hunters with some backstory that gets fleshed out as we go. Nothing too complicated. We'd probably play as long as people are having fun. If this sounds interesting to you, let me know and I'll get the ball rolling.
I'd be interested in joining. Are you willing to teach a new player how to play though? I have a general sense of how tabletop works. Also, will a microphone be required?
Cuaroc . said: I'd be interested in joining. Are you willing to teach a new player how to play though? I have a general sense of how tabletop works. Also, will a microphone be required? All new comers are welcome. I don't mind teaching how to play. This would be a good chance to learn the 5E combat system. Yes, microphone required. Video is not but it is encouraged. 
I'm also interested. This is just the thing I can use to fill out my week. I have a good microphone but no camera, so I'll have to abstain from video.