Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [ENG/ITA] [Shadow of the Demon Lord/Tales From the Loop/Unknown Armies/Delta Green/Mouse Guard/Night's Black Agent (GMT +/- 2)

Edited 1499470877
Marco M.
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi everyone, I'm currently mastering a group of friends for a Delta Green "monster of the week" kind of campaign and it's burning me out. I was looking for any group looking for an extra players for one these games. Sadly, besides Mouse Guard, all other games are not listed when I'm looking to join a game. I'm ok covering any role. I've experience with the BRP system, and I've played or handled before Delta Green, Mouse Guard, and Unknown Armies. I've played using the GUMSHOE system before (Trails), but I've only read the manuals of Night's Black Agent, SotDL and TfTL. I can speak and write fluently in English and Italian, and I'm fine with Mature Content. I'm a nightowl in vacation right now, so it's not a problem if you are in a different timezone (I'll be back in California by the end of the month). If there are any players and master interested in an extra player let me know. Thank you,  Uriele [ITA only] Se c'e' qualche master che, bonta' sua, vuole giocare a John Doe il gioco di ruolo della Raven io ci sono... lo so, la vedo altamente improbabile
If there are a few more interested and we can make the time work, I'd love to run some Unknown Armies games.  I'm a teacher with my summers off right now love to find ways to kill the time.

Edited 1499471911
Marco M.
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Thanks. My DG group is scattered right now, but I can try to ask them if any one is interested in playing. :) By the way... third edition or a previous one? I've only played and read that one so if there are big differences I need to get the right manuals
Third is the one I've run.  I want to read more of the 2nd edition stuff but haven't yet.