Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

I'm a DM looking for new players for a game later today (July 8) (One shot story)

Edited 1499506813
Hi All, I'm hoping to run a D&D 5th Edition one-shot story this evening (7.30pm GMT) and I'm looking for some players. Beginners are more than welcome. The game will of course be on roll20, using maps and tokens etc but no voice or video. Known as 'Text Only'. Levels will need to be somewhere between 2-4. I can either give you a pre-made character, or you can bring your own :). Preferably, try to stick to the core classes/races - Not UA. The game is in less than 12 hours time, so please message me soon if you're interested in joining me. Cheers :)
I've had a few nice PMs so this game is now filled. Cheers