Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Stylish and Drag/Drop on the Page Toolbar

Pat
Pro
API Scripter
Like many of you I am using  stylish to make more of the Page Toolbar visible.  However, when I drag/drop pages to rearrange them, the larger page toolbar does not behave well.  Specifically, when I try to drag/drop a page into a new position, I can discern no pattern in how the "hole" is opening up for it to land in.  It is definitely not tracking my mouse pointer position.  The css code I am using is below. Has anyone figured this out?  Is my css code out of whack? #page-toolbar { height: 65%!important; width: 78%!important; } .availablepage { float: left!important; width: 120px!important; height: 80px!important; margin-bottom: 80px!important; } #page-toolbar .container { height: 100%!important; } #page-toolbar .pages .availablepage img.pagethumb { margin-left: auto!important; margin-right: auto!important; max-width: 80px!important; max-height: 80px!important; } #page-toolbar .pages .availablepage span { position: inherit!important; margin-top: 40px!important; font-size: small!important; } #page-toolbar .pages .availablepage .duplicate { background-color: #54C3E8!important; }  
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
That's probably not something you can fix with styles.  It likely has to do with the expectations of the jQuery Drag/Drop configuration.  I would suggest disabling the style when you want to organize, and enable it when you want to play.