Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[D&D 5e LFP ~ One Shot, July 9th @ 7pm eastern] Descent into the Silverton Mines

Edited 1499636698
Descent into the the Silverton Mines (ONE SHOT) What: D&D 5th Edition ~ 3rd Level (27 point buy, all official sources allowed including Unearthed Arcana. No mystics.) Who: Anyone When: July 9th, 2017 ~ 7pm eastern Where: Castle Black discord server, Crawler's Guild Roll20 Campaign Open Slots: 0/5 The mayor of Silverton has requested help from the Crawler's Guild, to discover what has happened to the goblins that had taken over the old Silverton Mines and been a nuisance for quite some time. The lack of raids from the goblins has gotten the cautious mayor worried that something else might have dispatched the goblins and taken their place.
I'll join
I'm interested.
Also interested if there is an open slot.

Edited 1499636709
This one is full, sorry. Had a regular on my server take the last post right as I posted. Will let you know if that changes.