Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[BUG] Right clicking on a folder to add character issue...

Right clicking on a folder and adding a character does not use the default game settings from the campaign page. Adding a character with the button at the top of the journal tab does conform to the default game settings.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Thanks for the report, Sky. A user brought this issue to my attention via PM a few weeks ago, and Drespar created a ticket for it.
Would be nice if these tickets, their status, and updates were visible somewhere.
Hi Sky, While we do not have an explicit system on our site other than the forums where bugs can be tracked, you can check our  Community Corner posts for updates on bug related topics as well. We do also make a point to touch base back to bug posts when we push out a fix. We do greatly appreciate your feedback on this and I will bring it up to the team so we can further improve our transparency for bugs and the like :) Once this issue you reported is resolved I will reply in this thread. Cheers!