Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[D&D 5e LFP ~ One Shot, July 10th @ 10:30pm eastern] A Midsummer's Night Assault

Edited 1499731666
A Midsummer's Night Assault (ONE SHOT) What: D&D 5th Edition ~ 3rd Level (27 point buy, all official sources allowed including Unearthed Arcana. No mystics.) Who: Anyone When: July 10th, 2017 ~ 10:30 pm eastern Where: Castle Black discord server, Crawler's Guild Roll20 Campaign Open Slots: 0/5 A local lord has invited you to a party as his estate. A chance to tour the new topiary gardens and hedge maze. Midway through the midsummer's night festivities, a beguiling fog enraptures the attendees and strange things begin to lurk about in the shadows.
Im confused. Title says july 9th. Your description says july 10th.
Ah that's cause I copy/pasted and didn't change the 9th to the 10th. >_<
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Sky said: Ah that's cause I copy/pasted and didn't change the 9th to the 10th. >_< A wandering mod came to your rescue :)
Still room for players in this game. Starts in five hours.
I'm interested if spots are still available. Fair warning, I am a complete novice.
Interested in possibly playing if you have room. Still getting used to the Roll20 app regardless what it shows for time played(i left my account logged in a game)

Edited 1499726638
If you still have room for players I'm very interested.         I have a years worth of experience with D&D 5e and I've played a few other TTRPGs as well.
I'm in if there is still room. 
All slots taken. If you want an invite to the discord server for future one shots here on Roll20, ping me here with a private message. Thanks for the interest.