Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Download Link Broken...

Ahpook
Roll20 Production Team
Hello there.  I have been attempting to download my purchased copy of the Quick Encounters: Jungles 2 map pack, however the download link appears to be broken.  I have tried several times over several days with no luck.  It always pauses out out halfway and then never completes.  I have downloaded all of the many content packs of both tokens and maps that I have purchased, so I know that its only this particular link that is broken. Thank you for your timely attention! AtD
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
hmm...  It downloaded for me fine just now.  Do you have an error in the javascript console when you try?   Or does the network tab show a disconnect?
Ahpook
Roll20 Production Team
UPDATE:  For some reason it worked when I downloaded it with Chrome.  It was just Firefox that hated it...
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Interesting.  Did you try any other packages in Firefox?
Or any extensions or add-ins active in Firefox?
Ahpook
Roll20 Production Team
I downloaded dozens of other packs in Firefox just fine which is the really weird part...