Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

open legend macro help

we are using the open legend sheets and i'm trying to make a macro for a boon where if i use this level i roll 1d4 and if i use this level i roll 1d6. i just want to have it show up in the chat labeled as whatever boon and then the roll, im even fine with having more than one button i just can get it to be labeled in chat, it just does the roll. can anyone help?
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Do you have an example of the existing macro, it would help the community make suggestions without needing to fully understand the system being used?

Edited 1499957564
I figured it out the only thing missing now is the template for open legends, I have no idea what it is. &{template:default} {{name=Regenerating level 1}} {{Heal= [[1d4]]}}
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The best way to unravel a roll template is to make a roll, click into the chat box and press the 'up' key to see what was just sent to chat. For example: &{template:openLegend} {{title= Logic Roll}} {{subTitle= @{Ocurep Cejiich|character_name}}} {{roll= @{Ocurep Cejiich|logic_dice_roll}}} The  sheet html can also unlock some other secrets.
oh ok thanks i didn't have any clue how to find those before now