Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DND 3.5e Character Sheet rendering differently in game than in the custom editing tool

I'm using the D&D_3-5 character sheet html and css from the Github Repo, and it looks fine when I preview it in the custom editing tool. However, when I go in-game the styling is all wrong. Has anyone seen this before? I tried to find any previous topics but could not. Let me know if screen shots would help. Thanks
Diana P
Pro
Sheet Author
If you are seeing things in red, surrounded by brackets, make sure you put the translation file (translation.json for the base one) in the translation tab.  If you are seeing something else, screenshots would be useful.
@Diana P, that did it. I appreciate the help! Still, shouldn't the editor reflect that?
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Nathan S. said: @Diana P, that did it. I appreciate the help! Still, shouldn't the editor reflect that? The preview tool is generally wildly inaccurate. Don't rely on it for anything, and you will be happier. 
Good to know!