Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFM] TODAY 7/14/2017 - Storm King's Thunder Module One Shot

Edited 1500054539
Giger
Pro
API Scripter
One Shot today 7/14/2017 Staring at Level 1. **Requirements:** • Requires Discord for voice chat <a href="https://discord.gg/SGSyH" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/SGSyH</a> • 18+ years old (or very mature) • Must blend well with any existing members • **No Entitled personalities** • Engaging/Contributor • Have not played this campaign, will not be meta, and will not spoil the story for any players. • Your PC isn't going to be an asshole and piss off players with your selfish attitudes I'm looking for players that'll be an active contributor to the campaign, engaging with the environment and players around them. **Application:** Message me with the following details: Are you available to play on 7/14/2017 Starting at 7pm EST: Whats your experience with 5E? Have your played this module before? What class are you thinking to play? **This MAY turn into a weekly session, depending on the outcomes of the group play** If you just want to do the One-Shot that's fine
Giger
Pro
API Scripter
Filling fast 1-2 slots remaining.
Hey I posted on the actual page but I would love to play tonight!
Giger
Pro
API Scripter
Party is full, pending acceptance of invitations
If you have two slots open at game time, I can make two characters real quick for my wife and I. If not, oh well. Happy gaming!
Giger
Pro
API Scripter
Sky said: If you have two slots open at game time, I can make two characters real quick for my wife and I. If not, oh well. Happy gaming! Thanks I'll definitely keep you in mind.