Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[BUG] Closing popped out character sheet causes map area to not scroll

Edited 1500072343
Every single time I pop out a character sheet and then close it to be usable in Roll20 instead, causes me to have to re-load the browser window to enable scrolling with the mousewheel on the map. Windows 10, 64 bit Chrome (latest) No extensions enabled

Edited 1500094144
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Hey, Sky . Thanks for the bug report. This subtle bug was also very recently reported to the Devs by Aaron (but it's good that it has a public thread now)!
I didn't report it before, because it happened only rarely. Recently it started happening every time. Also does it with handouts and not just character sheets.

Edited 1500114658
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Thank you, that's helpful to know.

Edited 1500143610
Drespar
Roll20 Team
I can confirm this is an issue and we do have an active bug ticket for this as well. In the meantime, as a workaround, I recommend clicking and holding the middle mouse button to scroll around the map until we figure out a fix. Cheers!
Closing and reopening works best, but now I at least know what is causing it.