Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Cont of previous Bug report using step 4 as last efforet

Original&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5282178/many-ima" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5282178/many-ima</a>... Many of my self uploaded content images are not loading, showing as broke image icon. All images on Roll20 purchases i.e SKT, LMoP and Monster Manual are working fine. Web Browser: Chrome&nbsp; Browser Version: 59.0.3071.115 Operating System: Windows Windows NT 10.0 If Javascript is enabled: Enabled Your anti-virus software McAfee however plugin disabled List of any browser add-ons or extensions enabled: None&nbsp; Console Log: med.jpg Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden) thumb.jpg Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden) med.jpg Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden) med.jpg Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Padraig , do you recall removing any images from your Recent Uploads ? Also, in the future, please keep bug reports within one thread.

Edited 1500226992
Silvyre, I have recently (with in 2 weeks) only replaced PC tolkens as they had the broken icon and I need them to play. I did some house keeping with recent uploads a long while back but it appears all of my historical uploads have been removed, sans the previous 2-3 weeks. Even my library recent uploads is missing images.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Roll20 does not officially support the .jfif file format; you'll need to convert or rename those files to .jpg.

Edited 1502831199
Roger got it on the .jfif images but many of those images where png and jpeg. So confused... If i remove images from my recently uploaded are they then removed from my game totally??? disregard I just tried and got the warning pop up. Thanks for helping my find my way.