Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[5e Community-Contributed] Proficiency bonus not added

We've been having trouble in our games lately, where our character sheets are not adding our proficiency bonus to our rolls. Making a new game and using the vault to move our characters over doesn't fix it, but a new sheet in the new game seems to work properly. This has happened in two different campaigns now, and both DMs are pretty well stumped on what's going on.
Are you switching from a different sheet? If so you might have a attribute that is overriding the sheet default. Look for @PB or @pb attributes on the Abilities and Attributes tab and delete it. 
1500167070

Edited 1500168689
I can't find either of those attributes. We have switched back and forth from a different sheet, but I've been looking for those specific entries specifically and I can only find attributes that reference them. could they have been named something else or corrupted somehow? EDIT: okay I got the proficiency adding properly but deleted nearly all the attributes to get it to work. any suggestion on what the attributes I wanna KEEP are?
Okay further investigation is showing two different problem. the first one is solved by re-importing the character, but the annoying one is more persistent. we have at least two characters with a proficiency bonus that doesn't update according to the level, but I can't for the life of me figure out what attribute to delete to fix
What was the other sheet you used?
we tried all of them for 5e honestly, but this particular problem has been hanging around in the native game as well, so we can't just import it again and fix it that way
The attributes will repopulate as needed, just go back to the core page and tab through all of your stats, that will make sure that they get repopulated correctly. 
1500173913

Edited 1500173933
I know that, the problem is I don't want to make my players redo their entire sheets. this problem is happening with saves and all the checks, and spells also, and deleting those attributes deletes the entry, which is a lot to redo. 
SOLVED the problematic sheet had somehow gotten a static level value set to 1, which was making the proficiency bonus default to 2
Great! Happy rolling.