Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .

The new D&D 2024 sheet is now available!

Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Recently purchased token pack does not show up in searches.

I purchased two marketplace packs today.  Gabriel Pickard's Jungle Mapper and David North's Boss Monster Token Set 9.  Items from the latter pack do not show up when I search for them, even when I copy the exact name into the search bar.  I can search for things from the Jungle Mapper just fine. If I go to Library > Premium Assets > Marketplace Purchases, Boss Monster Token Set 9 shows up.  If I search 'Boss Monster Token Set 9', nothing shows up. Using Firefox 54.0.1.

Edited 1500347545
Could be bad tagging on the token set.  Or you might searching 'maps & tiles' instead of 'tokens' Try searching one of the items individually, like 'creature witch fey' and make sure you have 'tokens' selected on the search options
Already tried that, it doesn't work.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
I can imagine your frustration.  :/  I know this may seem tedious, but could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 and I'll ping a dev after you do so.  (Don't forget the complete Console Log!)
It works now for no reason.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Alrighty then :)  I'll mark this as resolved and close the thread.