Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking For GM (Any Pathfinder AP) Friday nights

OK, I have 6 players including me that lost our game for Friday evening due to the GM leaving (we were doing PF's Ironfang Invasion AP and did'nt get to far... So is there any GM out there who could run a Friday night (any) PF AP game every week with a start time of about 8:30 Pm CST Friday? If so then post here or PM me please Thanks Tom and the group
Great bunch of sillies we have here. It was just due to unfortunate life problems that the gm couldnt continue.
Yeah come on guys, we are a group who can be serious and play the game while still making it fun. We will basically play any AP you want, so if there is something you been interested in trying and can't find a group come on down. Come for the gaming, stay for Adam's litany of puns! 
Lots of people in the back burner and I can't play them cuz I have no GM so get to applying. On a more serious note we're up for any Pathfinder AP and we're fairly good at RPing and combat without powergaming.
PM sent Thanks!! Tom & the Gang :)
I had 2 interested GM's but it just did'nt work out so still looking for a replacement GM for our Pathfinder group.........:( Tom