Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Torg Eternity] Game for New Players

Edited 1500849169
GM Matt
Sheet Author
Torg Eternity is a multi-genre RPG in which the players are heroes engaged in a war to save Earth from multiple invading "realities." Its features include card play using the powerful Destiny and Cosm decks and other resource management that can yield epic results at just the right moment. This game just wrapped up a highly successful $355,000 Kickstarter, and we will be playing using a preview version of the core rule book that has been provided to backers. The game will be in wide distribution later this year. I'll be running a one-shot game for new players (audio only using Discord) on Friday, July 28. You can sign up  here . If you are a veteran Torg player, consider signing up for my Delphi Central one-shot mission Saturday, July 29  here . (Edit: updated links to LFG pages after I renamed them).
Still 3 slots left in this game!