Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Where My Torchbearer: Middarmark Peeps At?

Hello there! I'm an experienced Torchbearer player looking for other people to play the newly released  Middarmark viking-inspired campaign setting. I can GM or play, but prefer taking turns at the two. Also preferring people who are already familiar with Torchbearer/Burning Wheel/Mouse Guard, but as it's pretty small community I'm willing to consider others. Appreciation for Norse mythology and culture is the only true requirement, as it is the foundation for the setting. This is a recruitment post. Details such as scheduling are things I will worry about once I have enough interested parties. Questions are welcome.
Ha, I was about to suggest you get in touch with J. and his upcoming Middarmark game, but noticed you're already in the mix.  Are you trying to get a second game going?
Precisely. Why play just one? ;p
TED said: Precisely. Why play just one? ;p Nice. :) Well, I'd be up for at least joining your game on here to see if the schedule would align with my own. Hard to fully commit until schedules are determined though.  Send me an invite?