Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Characters are not transmogrifying properly

I created a couple of new NPCs in my campaign world "template", then transmogrified them over to my two live campaigns. In both cases, only the name and portrait copies over, but none of the text information or the selected icon. First noticed this evening.
I never heard from anyone on this issue, but it still exists. I created some new NPCs on my campaign template just now, transmogrified them over to a live campaign, but all that copies over is the journal entry with the portrait and nothing else. Can't drag and drop the associated figure onto the map either.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I experienced it on the dev server when I copied a campaign over then was using the transmogrifer to populate my handouts and sheets. Were you on the main or dev?
Everything is on main, I've never used Dev
Gauss
Forum Champion
Brett , I apologize for this slipping through the cracks. Ill try to replicate this later tonight or tomorrow. Could you supply a before and after screenshot of the character sheet?
Before Transfer " /> After Transfer " />
Gauss
Forum Champion
Ok, I have replicated this and will let the Devs know.
Paul S.
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I can definitely confirm issue.
This should be fixed now on Dev and Main. Thanks!

Edited 1388545290
Disregard what I wrote earlier, I stand corrected.... the problem does appear to have been fixed.
Good deal, closing.