Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GM looking for players Friday 7pm EST DND 4E

Hey there, I am looking for a few more players for my friday adventure group. We are playing for a few months now but are on a hiatus right now to work on our Christmas and Newyear. After that we are planning on going strong and need a few more players do bolster the lineup. Right now we are between level 3 and 4 and I just managed to kill the party. So there is absolutely no problem to integrate you into the new party. Primarily I have a one restriction that is I want a balanced working group so if you are just willing to play a striker please look elsewhere. Lastly we usually use G+ to talk, so you will need a working microphone and control over your background noise level. If there are any more questions feel free to ask. We plan on start playing on the 3rd right now.
Hey, this is exactly what I am looking for :). I would love to join when you guys start up again. I also have a friend that would be interested in it too. Should we write out our race and class here? Or would you prefer just for us to make the sheets?
Karl V.
Plus
Translator
I am also interested. What kind of character does the group need?
Hi there, I have 2 players that would be interested. We have some experience with 4E and we're both willing to play whatever the party needs for balance.
I don't know what the group will need, since we need to form a new party. I will ask around if they have ideas role wise.
I've always been stuck being the DM in my groups so I would love to play. I have experience with 4e including owning the two 4e essentials player handbooks I'm willing to be anything needed.
If you have any slots I have been looking for a group everywhere I can, Just found Roll20, but I've been playing since AD&D, spent the majority of my time wit 3E rules but I've been reading and learning the changes to 4E. Like Anthony I am usually DM so would be great to find a group I can play in.
I would be interested in joining.I play 4e for 2 years now and I am willing to play any role needed.