Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Can't Deselect Tools

Last night I had no issues with Roll20 and was GMing a campaign with 0 issues. Today I keep trying to set up the map for my next game and every time I draw something I can't delete it. And whenever I try to use the polygon/line drawing tool to map out buildings I can't deselect it or even finish a shape. I am using Google Chrome. I have tried numerous things to fix it and have gotten nowhere. Any help would be appreciated.
1387735160
Gid
Roll20 Team
Does the "Clear Drawings" feature still work? There's a couple of ways to complete a drawing. You can hit the ESC key, you can click on the beginning point of the shape and you can hit the right mouse button. Are all of these methods not working or is it one in particular?