Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Hidden shrine creates start page- Tales of yawning Portal.

After the first patch it was noted that each of the modules creates a start page and that this could overwrite a players start page. I just enabled hidden shrine for my yawning portal game and it created a start page too. The content creators should go through and make sure each start page is something like Start-HSoT to avoid overwriting generic start pages.  
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Sylverlokk - Did the Hidden Shrine Start page overwrite a custom one? Or a different Tales Start Page? Overwriting start pages should be a fixed issue, though there may be additional start pages for each Add On if put into the same game. If it is overwriting your pages, please let us know!
I didn't have a start page, I lost it once already so i renamed it.  I just wanted to let you know when I installed the module yesterday it created a generic start page rather than a specific start-ID page.