Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Recursive Tables 0.2.1

Aaron this is an awesome update. Took care of a lot of the errors I was getting on the 5e treasure tables. Still getting some random errors though, and trying to track them down. If there any way to see what number was rolled on each use? That would help me immensely?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Hmmm.  Do you mean as it's rolling them, or as a reference after output? What are the errors you're still getting?
Check the platinum pieces. Sometimes the 1 (ones) are actually lower case l's. (L)
A reference after output might work- it would at least tell me what parts of the tables to look at.  An Error occured with this message: /w gm 17000 Gold and 2000 Platinum with Opal (translucent pale blue with green and golden mottling) worth 1000GP, Star sapphire (translucent blue sapphire with white star-shaped center) worth 1000GP, Emerald (transparent deep bright green) worth 1000GP, Emerald (transparent deep bright green) worth 1000GP, Emerald (transparent deep bright green) worth 1000GP, Blue sapphire (transparent blue-white to medium blue) worth 1000GP, Blue sapphire (transparent blue-white to medium blue) worth 1000GP, Yellow sapphire (transparent fiery yellow or yellow green) worth 1000GP, Emerald (transparent deep bright green) worth 1000GP, Fire opal (translucent fiery red) worth 1000GP, Star sapphire (translucent blue sapphire with white star-shaped center) worth 1000GP, Star sapphire (translucent blue sapphire with white star-shaped center) worth 1000GP with [6t[Magic-Item-Table-C]]] Error: Expected "[" or [ |\t] but "g" found. This was a new error message- I expect it is something you added never had it before- it allowed me to track down a format issue. Thank you! Others thought don't have an error message- they just end with "with" and a number.  (From Voice of Certain Doom (GM)): 16000 Gold and 2100 Platinum with Peridot (transparent rich olive green) worth 500GP, Peridot (transparent rich olive green) worth 500GP, Blue spinel (transparent deep blue) worth 500GP, Alexandrite (transparent dark green) worth 500GP, Topaz (transparent golden yellow) worth 500GP with 0 (From Voice of Certain Doom (GM)): 800 Copper, 3000 Silver, 1700 Gold, and 130 Platinum With Black velvet mask stitched with silver thread worth 25GP, Embroidered silk handkerchief worth 25GP, Copper chalice with silver filigree worth 25GP, Gold locket with a painted portrait inside worth 25GP, Gold locket with a painted portrait inside worth 25GP, Small gold bracelet worth 25GP, Silver Ewer worth 25GP, Small gold bracelet worth 25GP with 8 Usually fairly rare. But one string occured with 5 of those errors (From Voice of Certain Doom (GM)): 500 Copper, 7000 Silver, 1800 Gold, and 150 Platinum With Gold bird cage with electrum filigree worth 250GP, Large well-made tapestry worth 250GP, Box of turquoise animal figurines worth 250GP, Bronze crown worth 250GP with 0 (From Voice of Certain Doom (GM)): 1100 Copper, 11000 Silver, 1900 Gold, and 90 Platinum With Silver Ewer worth 25GP, Black velvet mask stitched with silver thread worth 25GP, Gold locket with a painted portrait inside worth 25GP, Gold locket with a painted portrait inside worth 25GP, Carved Bone Statuette worth 25GP, Small gold bracelet worth 25GP with 0 (From Voice of Certain Doom (GM)): 1200 Copper, 5000 Silver, 2100 Gold, and 100 Platinum With Gold ring set with bloodstones worth 250GP, Carved ivory statuette worth 250GP, Gold bird cage with electrum filigree worth 250GP, Gold bird cage with electrum filigree worth 250GP, Gold bird cage with electrum filigree worth 250GP, Silk robe with gold embroidery worth 250GP, Silver necklace with a gemstone pendant worth 250GP with 0 (From Voice of Certain Doom (GM)): 600 Copper, 9000 Silver, 2300 Gold, and 80 Platinum With Silver necklace with a gemstone pendant worth 250GP, Gold ring set with bloodstones worth 250GP, Gold ring set with bloodstones worth 250GP, Silver necklace with a gemstone pendant worth 250GP, Gold ring set with bloodstones worth 250GP with 0 (From Voice of Certain Doom (GM)): 700 Copper, 11000 Silver, 2500 Gold, and 110 Platinum With Star rose quartz (translucent rosy stone with white star-shaped center) worth 50GP, Chrysoprase (translucent green) worth 50GP, Citrine (transparent pale yellow-brown) worth 50GP, Zircon (transparent pale blue-green), Jasper (opaque blue, black, or brown) worth 50GP, Quartz (transparent white, smoky gray, or yellow) worth 50GP, Bloodstone (opaque dark gray with red flecks) worth 50GP, Carnelian (opaque orange to red-brown) worth 50GP, Sardonyx (opaque bands of red and white) worth 50GP with 0
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
hmm..  Want to PM me an invite and GM me?  If you make a handout with some of the commands that cause errors, I can debug what they are and see about fixing them, and possibly adding better feedback.