Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Alphabetized rollable tables.

Edited 1493408946
 My game has been going for almost a year ,  and I have probably somewhere around 100 rollable tables by now.  There is absolutely no organization and I can't arrange them myself. Anytime I want to find a specific rollable table is a nightmare. 
+1 for this.  At LEAST alphabetize them.  "sort by" shifted from the internal unique ID to the Tile/name field - please. If you want to go 'whole hog' add folder/sub folders/keywords and/or ability to move them in the listing order (ie the Journal's management system)
I'd love that!! I presently have ~40 rollable tables for most things in the D&D DMG, and it's a pain in the butt when I make my own rollable table but can't add it near other rollable tables like it.
One workaround for this: 1. Open your Collection tab. 2. Click in the URL field. 3. Press CTRL+F to use the "Find" feature. Of course, this only works if you remember the name of the rollable table for which you are looking.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .