Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Full Page Character Sheet Screen Shots

How do people get there full page character sheet screen shots for their github files? The extensions I've tried so far don't work in the character sheet popup. Thanks!
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I normally reduce the browser's zoom a little to help get enough captured and stitch a few screen caps together and crop using a graphics editor. I use Paintshop Pro, but you can use Gimp, Photoshop, etc.
I actually had to screenshot mine in sections and put them together in GIMP2
Okay. So old-school. Noted.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
A screenshot of a part of the sheet to give the flavour is usually enough, while the full page is nice I don't think it is essential... certainly hasn't been for me anyway ;)
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The character sheets readme asserts that the preview image will be displayed at 500x500px, which is why all of my sheets' preview images are 500x500. It's not actually the case in practice, though; the preview images are actually displayed with max-width:500 and no height restriction.