Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][D&D5ED]One Shot tonight - July 28 8:00 MDT

G'day! I'd like to run a One Shot tonight for D&D 5ed. It will be voice, using Roll20's voice chat, and if that doesn't work It'll be to Skype. The game will start sometime after 8:00pm MDT. Send a private message, or respond here if you're interested. Character Creation: Level 3 Only races(No variant human), classes, backgrounds, and archetypes from PHB, as thats all I use. Standard array 15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8 Feats are fine Max HP Short Rest is 5 minutes, long 1 hour Equipment: Starting equipment 2 Healing Potion (2d4+2) A blurb about the world: The World, that is, what is left of the world is known as Pyramid. 500 years ago, the world entered its Third Age which the historians call World's End, for that is what happened to start this new age. The world, literally came apart. The continents split and were hurdled away from The Core. The Core being a constantly spinning vortex of arcanic energy that leeches the arcanic energy from all things, living or not. This sapping of energy has many effects on the world. It has formed the Ether, the mixture of arcanic energy and air that the Isles of Pyramid, which were once the continents, float on. It has also formed the crystals on the underbellies of all Isles, deposits left by the passing arc energies. These crystals now fuel all things in the populated Isles of the Seven Kingdoms. The Isles of Pyramid orbit The Core, often following different patterns and times of orbit. The Seven Kingdoms, all different Isles save for one, follow the same path, and have been able to interact with each other due to air ship technology developed by several of the nations. The time has come for expansion and exploration. A blurb about the One Shot: The KSN Leviathan has set out for a cluster of islands spotted in the distance. They've also noticed a small isle quite near to its current location, but its size does not warrant a fully detailed outfit to explore it. Your group has been dispatched with a short range ship to explore the seemingly inhabited island and report back in a days time.  
I wouldnt mind playing tonight if you havnt filled yet.  newer player but i know what im doing for the most part.  Let me know, I'm willing to try any class so I can fill any role needed.
Once I get a bit more interest I'll send out some invites.  Boscolover, you're the only to show interest so far.
I'm interested! If there are still open spots let me know and I will message you regarding my character creation! (To make sure I'm not the same class or type as anyone else).
That sounds great!  Unfortunately I'm being pulled away from the house.  I thought my schedule was clear, but no such luck.  Would anyone be up to doing this tomorrow night, at the same time? 
I should be free! Sounds good by me.
Hit me up about playing tomorrow night.
not 100% sure ill be available but let me know if we are going to try and play and ill let you know if im able to come
Let me know if you have space for one more. 
If you're interested in playing this tonight, please send a PM, or post here!