Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LMoP tiles/tokens

Hi all, Apologies if the answer is obvious but can I use the tiles/tokens etc that came with my purchase of LMoP to create my own adventures? If so, how? Thanks!
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
From the sidebar, check the Art Library tab|Premium Assets.  I believe they should show under Marketplace Purchases
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Actually, I believe Module assets can only be accessed in the Module.  You have two options for using them in other Games: 1) start the other Game with the Module as a base and remove any content you don't want to retain in the new Game 2) start a new Game, then open a game based on the Module and copy graphic assets from it (select, ctrl-c/cmd-c) and paste them in the new game (this only works for graphics).
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I place my money on Aaron.  ;-)
This is true but you would have to be a pro member to copy graphics from one game room to another.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
troy B. said: This is true but you would have to be a pro member to copy graphics from one game room to another. For graphics, you can literally select them on the map page, and then copy them and paste them in another open game.  That doesn't require Pro.  Pro has the Transmogrifier which can copy much, much more.
Thanks all for the tips!