Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[BUG] Character Attack Macros not displaying in chat

I have a problem that seems to be unique to my custom character sheet, however since it has only cropped up within the last week and a half.  I will go ahead and ask about it as a bug.  I really dont have much information on this issue, but what I have is listed below, I was wondering if there was anything that was done that would prevent weapons in NON-REPEATING fields from showing up when rolled. Browser: Chrome 58 Console Error Message:  [.Offscreen-for-WebGL-0000000011ADDF60]RENDER WARNING: Render count or primcount is 0. That error message is one I've never seen before, it may or may not be related to this issue.  I realize that this isn't alot to go on, and a close examination of my character sheet may be in order to resolve this.  If that is the case I'd be happy to share a link to the affected game(s). This issue rather significant for me because it affects almost 200+ saved npcs, a considerable amount of work to correct.

Edited 1501854848
Drespar
Roll20 Team
Hi Toby, My apologies for the delayed response, are you still having issues with this? If so, please follow the steps from our  Solving Technical Issues wiki: Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please have your player thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) As an additional question, does this issue persist when doing rolls from NPCs? Thank you!