Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[LFDM][LFG][5ed][Australia] GMs/Players - we want you!

Australian Timezone Game. I have established a group discord that has a good ratio of DM to players. If you are interested in joining, reply below with "interested" and I'll PM you a form to complete. We are favouring applications for people interested in both DM+Player roles, but will give player applications serious consideration too. We are only after people who have played 5th ed before sorry. No new players. The idea by having a group with so many DMs is that we can rotate DM duties and we all get to play (plus DMs usually make better players than full-time players IMO). 
interested
interested.  I am newer, but already have the player ropes down.  Willing to learn how to be a dm
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Please present your discord community in the context of, "This|These specific game(s) is|are looking for more players (with LFG directory links), and this server is where we do our voicechats and hang out between sessions"